CONNECTA is a 250.000 m2 green city within the megacity of Bogota. It introduces the concept of “business ecosystem” in Colombia: a working environment that fosters well-being and follows cutting-edge green design. It is located near the airport in the industrial and commercial area of El Dorado, an urban setting of vibrant economic activity. WGIC2016 will be held at LIVI+C, Connecta Convention center (Av. Calle 26# 92-32. Bogotá, Colombia).
LIVI+C is the heart of CONNECTA
Some amenities of CONNECTA:
- Multifunctions: The project integrates offices, hotels, convention center, auditoriums, banks, restaurants, parks and areas for recreation and contemplation surrounded with green and interlinked with pedestrian promenades.
- LEED certified buildings and site development.
- Sustainable design.
- Outdoor greening (green roofs, vertical gardens, bioswales, creeks).
- Indoor greening.
- Rain water harvesting.
- Natural lighting.
- Natural ventilation.
- Bike lanes.
- Bike sharing scheme.
- Easy access to main avenues (Calle 26) and connection with the massive bus rapid transit system.
- Easy access from Eldorado Airport (5,1 km – 8 mins by car).